https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Stills - Food

Well, it was a no brainer that these pictures would not be taken in the kitchen... ;-).



This is the view that greets me each morning. Heidi (on the right) is the sentinel - always on the watch.



Elizabeth (the smartest sheep in the world) yelling at me to HURRY IT UP!



Peabody - tucked into the feed bunk.



Buddy - always striving to produce a clean, vegetable matter (VM) free fleece.



Handsome Boudreaux - once again demonstrating how he keeps his impressive Halloween figure.



You can see Crazy Esther's nose in the background. She's the one that's supposed to be getting the extra food. Elizabeth (gray around eyes) may also have some extra breakfast nuggets, as she too is ready to collect social security. Ewen McTeagle does. not. need. any. extra. cookies. As I'm took this picture I was appalled amazed by the calm, orderly, polite behavior. How does Saint Tim do that?!?



Oh yeah, that's more like it.

You can still see wiley little Esther (top left of the sheep mosh pit). That would be Ewenice, Graham Lamb and Ewen McTeagle getting ready to sweep Saint Tim off his feet (note Ewen is standing down hill from everyone else - that's one big boy). Cute Petunia in the foreground.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing with my new camera this morning...once I got brave enough to take it out of the case ;-). Lots to learn, but looking forward to it!

For more foodie Sunday Stills...

15 comments:

Brenda said...

The sheep look like they are really anticipating their meal! My horses are at the gate like that, too!

Regular Guy said...

Looks like a very controlled and orderly process.

cyndy said...

Baaaa!

Nice photos...lovely fleece!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new camera, and a hubby who helps with the sheep! What am I saying; Rick is out there building a new sheep shed so the boys can be in more appropriate quarters, away from the girls AND sheltered from the weather when needed!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

I have to be careful when feeding the goats or they'll trip me up crowding all around me. Mike loves the feeding chores and usually finds ways for him to do it and not me. cute photo's

Unknown said...

Okay I about rolled off the couch laughing at the comment about Buddy! Seriously, my Cotswolds always wear hay like that, its quite hysterical:) I needed a good laugh before I have to go back to teaching tomorrow:(

flowerweaver said...

Yes, Buddy steals the show with his VM! What is Saint Tim passing out of that bucket anyway?

Shirley said...

Nice take on the challenge, feeding food! What kind of camera did you get?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Sheep love their food, that's for sure. My two practically dance for their cookies. lol!

Fun post and congrats on the new camera!

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very clever shoot. :)

Ed said...

Great shots, nothing nlike a bit of organized chaos..:-)

Alice said...

Nice crisp and clear shots of feeding time. The picture of Buddy with the food on his head gives "wearing your food" a different perspective than the front of my shirt. When I get old, mine will be there, too!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Nikon D300s :-)

gtyyup said...

Looks like an organized riot!!! Definitely a riot to watch ;~) Great shots though!

DayPhoto said...

You made me feel like it was right there!

This was fun!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin