https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

If You Weren't Already In Love With Muffin And Her Mom

I knew I had these pictures somewhere.  Baby Muffin was a cute baby, but unlike most kids she's actually getting even cuter as she gets older.  I keep trying to get a straight on head shot showing her adorable chubby cheeks and fuzzy muffin "top", but every time she sees me, she comes running over and all I'm getting is nose pictures :-).  

I'm guessing she's 2-3 weeks old here.  I have a feeling mom is going to end up being called "Granny", but I'm holding out hope for something more creative to stick.


"Are you taking pictures of me again?"


"You can keep taking them just so long as you don't disturb my baby."


If you don't put on a happier face, you are going to run the risk of someone giving you a witch's name somewhere down the road ;-).  By the way, I have LOVED all the Terry Pratchett suggestions!


"Is this one better?"


Could she be any cuter?


The baby...  Just kidding, momma ;-)


"What do you mean you hope we get to come live at your farm?"

Here's a short video.




21 comments:

Lady Fi said...

AWWWWWWW! So adorable.

Shelley said...

Maybe 'Nana' instead of 'Granny'. Or Stella or Sylvia or Annie ( like in Liebowitz who had children when she was in her fifties).

Cheryl West said...

They are so very dear and so fortunate to join your family. Could mother sheep just be Mama?

FullyFleeced said...

Muffin! I could just sit and watch this little Muffin all day long. What a sweet, contented little bebe.

Anonymous said...

Oh, just MELTED! I am so glad, as are others, that they now live with you! Susan

paula said...

How about Oma (German for grandmother), mama looks serious and Germans tend to be serious, I am part German but doesn't show;) Little Muffin is a great friend for Biscuit, will be fun to watch them grow up...

Mary Ann said...

I AM already in love with them! I like Oma or Uma, too... and I like GRANNY!

Sheepmom said...

Absolutely adorable face on that lamb, and leaning her head on mom.... great picture! How about Grammy or Grams? A little softer than Granny.

Anonymous said...

How about Grandy? That's what my son called his Grandmother from the start.
She is definitely a grand ole mama!

Your blog is the first place I go to in the morning and these pictures really made my day a lot more bearable.

LOVE YOUR SHEEPIES!!!

sophy0075 said...

I love the way Muffin is resting her head on her mummy's chest- better to hear Mummy's comforting heartbeat.

Muffin's and Biscuit's dad must've had an extra dose of "cute" genes to pass along.

You usually keep your bottle lamb's first fleece. Are you going to keep them (snorgle) Both?

Linda said...

I love these photos. That smile of contentment on that little lambs face...bliss!

Analise said...

If Granny seems to be sticking how about changing it to the German version of Oma or Omie? Muffin is delightful!

Andrea Ostapovitch said...


Ridiculous! So much cuteness going on there, it's hard to know where to start.

Andrea

Delrene said...

That baby is cuteness and beyond and I love her Mama. I like that she is a super nanny, not a granny. Sweet Nana protecting her little one.

Delrene said...

I'm just trying again. It said something about Captcha. etc., etc. I'll check in tomorrow and see if it got published. Baby so adorable. Never tired of looking at all the doings at your farm.

LannieK said...

Great photos ~ You always capture them so well! Mom and Muffin are adorable

CeeIng said...

I'm going to suggest Betty or Bette for Momma. Her coloring does remind
me of Boo, but Boo The Second is no good. She's a girl, so she could be
Boo-Bette. But once you see that written out, it's so not right, so
I'll shorten it to Bette, which leads to Betty 'cause it sounds nicer
to me. ;-) (I suppose Boo-tty would be no good either, family farm and all. ;-) )

thecrazysheeplady said...

The first fleeces...there's more to that story ;-).

T.L. Merrybard said...

Ah my, I love that brave mama and her little darling!

MarmePurl said...

Love!

Ruth said...

This is sooooo adorable! <3

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin