https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Monday, October 23, 2017

Well It Wasn't An EPIC Fail...

...but if I have to keep explaining that it's two cute sheep, Biscuit and Muffin, eating a pumpkin and NOT a skull...  


By the way, that's Stella in the background wearing a bats in the belfry headpiece, courtesy of Auntie Reg ;-D.


It was another great Pumpkin Party.  This is really a highlight of the year for sure.  The amount of work it takes to put on a party of this size and cook all that good food and set up all the tables and chairs and bring in all the pumpkins and have carving tools and buckets for everyone to share and a big tobacco wagon to display them all and candles to light them...  We have awesome neighbors!


It's a little less scary in the daylight, or porch light.  And now that you know the bottom is a pumpkin and Not Teeth, it totally looks like Biscuit and Muffin...right?

Shirley won the calendar drawing :-D.  I don't think I have your address, so if you could drop me an email I'll get it sent out right away.  And I'm hoping to get the farm shop updated today so if anyone else would like a calendar...


18 comments:

Linda said...

I admit, at first I did see a skull but just for a second. Then it was all sheep! Good job!

Sheepmom said...

Waaah, I wanna live closer and come to the Pumpkin Party and Hug a Sheep Day and everything! What a fun neighborhood. At lease we can see the fun that was had.

ElaineChicago said...

You all just have way too much fun over there!!

Leslie Nichols said...

I still can't see the skull. All I see is your logo for Biscuit & Muffin. I'm trying to cross my eyes and see if I see a skull.....nope nothin.

Michelle said...

It took me a minute, but I see the sheep!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good job! I totally see a pumpkin:)

Michelle said...

I think it's pretty ingenious that you created a design that can look both sweet AND scary!

Renee said...

Unfortunately I read your description before trying to guess your design just from the picture. However, I asked my husband to tell me what he was looking at with only the first picture visible - he said "Two sheep eating hay from a feeder". Almost there!

Cheryl West said...

It looks like a wonderful party, Thank you for sharing your creations,
What did the sheep think of all this late night activity? Were there cookies?
I'll bet pumpkin innards are a great treat for the Adventure chickens.

Marilyn F. said...

In the daylight, its a great carving of your two sheep!! What a fun party you put together. Happy Halloween . . .

thecrazysheeplady said...

You all are too kind :-).

The party was actually around the corner so "Biscuit and Muffin" were the only sheep there. Biscuit actually went to their Derby Party back in the spring though https://www.instagram.com/p/BTzN7InjGZN/?taken-by=thecrazysheeplady (hope that link works).

We have great neighbors :-D.

Alice said...

I thought hug a sheep party was next week end. The pumpkin carving is adorable!!!

Alice said...

I thought hug a sheep party was next week end. The pumpkin carving is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

re: I'm hoping to get the farm shop updated today so if anyone else would like a calendar...
whoo-hoo, doing cartwheels here. i've been checking the farm shop every day lately since you said the calendar had gone to print. looking forward to seeing your and the critters' favorite hits. --suz in ohio

Shirley said...

Shirley as in me? Wow! Thank you! Will email my address.
I see the sheep but I sure get how it looks like a skull- very creative double image!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Of course it's sheep eating a pumpkin! I think you all did great jobs on the pumpkins. What a fun thing to do.

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome jack o'lantern! You are so gifted to be able to "see" that and then take carving tools to pumpkin and make it real.

I have to admit that while I saw 2 sheep, I did not see a skull - looked to me like sheep with a large bowl of cookies - and wouldn't they just be thrilled with that!

Chris S in Canada

ABby said...

I love the pumpkin! I see two sheep! Now I have to go find a last minute pumpkin to try it with...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin