https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Once Upon A Time...

...there was a beautiful, but not spoiled, well, okay, maybe a little spoiled, princess.  And a really cute, but not naughty, well, okay, he was pretty naughty, frog.  And they were going to dress up for Halloween, well, okay, they were forced to dress up for Halloween.  And then their mom was going to take lots of cute pictures of them, well, okay, try to take lots of cute pictures.  And then the princess would kiss the frog and he would turn into a handsome prince and they'd get lots of treats and everybody would live happily ever after. 


In reality, this was the last sort of orderly picture I was able to take.


Where's Biscuit?  He ran back inside to climb up on the ATV to steal some horse treats.


And then, when we were finally able to get him out of the barn we lost Mrs. Pepperpot and then Biscuit used that distraction to run up on the porch and eat flowers and from there the situation deteriorated to the point we just regrouped out behind the barn.  Kids jacked up on "candy"...



And yes, we realize the pumpkin was from a completely different fairy tale, but everyone should have to get to dress up for Halloween at least once ;-).  I honestly thought she'd never tolerate a full costume with head piece, but she never even batted an eye.

So the princess got tricked into kissing the frog...

...and he turned into a handsome prince.

"That bratty thing got turned into a prince?!?"

Work with us here, Pepperpot.



And everyone got to eat lots of treats.






And Auntie Reg got the best and cutest picture!


And everybody lived happily ever after even though Auntie Reg got turned into a frog and Stella's apparently gone batty ;-D.



"That was the dumbest story I've ever heard."

I hope everyone had as much fun on Halloween as we did :-D


23 comments:

Laurie in Maine said...

First click back on the internets since Monday Morning's hurricane winds took out our power. This was SO the best thing I'm going to read. All I could see on my crappy cell phone connection was the headlines about Hug-A-Sheep day. Catching up to do here in Maine!!

Michelle said...

No, I didn't have ANY fun on Halloween, stuck out in the country with a difficult teenager. :-/ At least I got to ride Lance earlier in the day!

Michelle said...

But enough about me. Mrs. Pepperpot has beautiful eyes. Can't believe she took costuming in stride!

Gloria said...

love, love, loves the story. thanks. can't believe how they all wore their costumes.

Jo said...

This is the cutest post ever. We don't know or do halloween in SA so I really enjoyed your pics. your sheep -kids are brilliant !

ElaineChicago said...

Laughed myself silly!! What a bunch of fantastic Sheepies!!

JaneJMtl said...

First a very successful Hug a Sheep Day and now a cute and funny Halloween story. I so love reading about (and seeing lots of pictures of) Mrs. P and her kids. Oh, I love the rest of your sheep, the dogs and cats and adventure chickens too, but I just can’t get enough of that little family.

sophy0075 said...

Your trick or treaters were cuter than all but two of ours (little firemen; I bet that’s what their daddy does)

Of course Mrs Pepperpot wasn’t fazed by her full costume- she’s had many children and is now the mother of teenagers!

I loved all your photos. Even more than your costumed pair loved their cookies!

Karen at longwell said...

LOVE!!!

Cheryl West said...

What a wonderful party! I wish I could have been there and I love Stella's bat hat.

MarmePurl said...

Kudos to Stella!

Shirley said...

Although I don't do Hallowe'en, your sheep were pretty darn cute all dressed up.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Ha! Great story and wonderful costumes! The things they have to do for treats right?

Lisa W said...

I noticed that Weasles was out there begging for hugs, too -- OK, for cookies, I'm certain! What a fun party you had!

Lisa Smith said...

Punkin's Patch is the place to be for Halloween! Well, Halloween and every other day! Love the photos and the fairy tale so much.❤

Terry and Linda said...

I laughed and smiled and Laughed again! What a fun, fun post!!!

I just love those sheeps! Yes, I do!

knitski said...

What a fun time and loved the dressed crew!

Dreaming said...

Wow! What a fun post! How can anyone see those pictures and not smile?! This post was truly cuteness overload!!

LannieK said...

You have THE funnest Halloweens ever! Great post ~
It's amazing they let you put on the costumes!

Lady Fi said...

LOL! How delightful!

I need orange said...

"Once Upon A Time...
...there was a beautiful, but not spoiled, well, okay, maybe a little spoiled, princess. And a really cute, but not naughty, well, okay, he was pretty naughty, frog."

You crack me up. :-) :-) :-)

Claire MW said...

That was hilarious - the sheep look like they thoroughly enjoyed their Halloween experience!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a fun Halloween Story...it could be a a book:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin