https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/https://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/about.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/hug-sheep-day.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/farm-shop.htmlhttps://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/punkin_11.htmlhttp://myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com/p/equinox-farm.html

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Hours Of Nonstop Entertainment

I was out in the barn yesterday evening when all the sheep headed out for a last bit of grazing.  Nothing unusual about that until Daniel walked out...with the Sheep Chicken on his back.  

While several of the sheep will actually carry the chicken straight over to the wall where her night perch is located, Daniel is apparently not one.  Oh, he's happy to let the chicken surf from his back to another sheep's back, but if he has to mastermind the complete trip...  


"I thought the chicken was supposed to stay back in the barn."


Spud, far left, looks like he's telling Daniel he did it wrong.  Spud is one of the best chicken transport sheep.


"Yes, I realize that now, Spud!"



"You made a new puzzle from that picture?"


"For crying out loud.  This just gets worse and worse."


"Um..."


"I have a chicken on my back."


"I have a chicken on my back."


"A little help here, lady?!?"


"I have a chicken on my back."


"Come here, Big D, and I'll take the chicken in for you."

He might not understand how to get the chicken put to bed properly, but he does know he can walk over to me and I'll fix it...after I take a few pictures ;-).  



18 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

That’s hysterical! Love it.

sophy0075 said...

What can I say? ROFLMAO 🤣 🤣🤣🤣! Equinox Farm, first prize for (ahem!) interesting, curious and unusual animals.

Must be something in your water? 🤣🤣🤣

JaneJMtl said...

What a hoot! Or should I say cluck? ;-)

Thanks for the laughs...and the new puzzle.

Susan said...

Riot! Makes you wonder what the chicken is thinking... Your captions were spot-on!

MarmePurl said...

Oh Danny boy. You are my fav no matter what.

Far Side of Fifty said...

So funny! Good that he trusts you so much!! What fun you have! :)

katherine littrell said...

Hilarious!!!

karen said...

seems like they are buddies in a way! lovely moment and so glad you had your camera to share with us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new puzzle and a laugh to go along with it.
I can pick out a few of the sheep by names, so now I think I can recognize Daniel and Spud.

Daniel probably figured the chicken would bail when she realized they were leaving the barn. Surprise!!

M in NC

Cheryl West said...

Daniels expressions are just priceless. The chicken was too comfortable to leave so why not just enjoy some evening outside time with the sheep.

Terry and Linda said...

That chicken is smart. She has learned how to use someone else's feet

LannieK said...

How funny! The expression on Daniel's face....

Ruth said...

Awww, that's hilarious! <3

Mary Ann said...

First, I just came in from a hot morning doing museum tours, and this made me burst out laughing. Having just started renting my pasture (HAHAHA RENTING THEY ARE HERE FREE) to a shepherd, this really cracked me up. Have not seen my chickens do it, yet, but they are in amongst the sheep regularly. Daniel is beautiful, by the way!

Deb said...

Poor perplexed Daniel! Did I really sign up to transport chickens for the rest of my life?

Lisa Smith said...

What a great post; I can't stop smiling! Thanks so much for the delightful pics and the new puzzle!

Leslie Nichols said...

I keep re-reading this and it just gets funnier every time. I think this is one of my favorite posts. So very funny.

Laura L. said...

That's just adorable. I really wish my chickens & sheep got along like that-what usually happens is lambs want to sniff the chickens & the chickens don't want to be sniffed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin